Tunnel construction sites are often vast. Apart from a competent technical execution of our work, experience, anticipation and factors often not valued as important, are also taken into consideration.
Technical Survey Tasks
- A priori calculations (accuracy analysis)
- Base networks
- Support of the tunnel drilling machine guidance system
- Production control
- Staking out, setting out
- Cross section measurements
- Laser checks
- Deformation measurements both manual and automated
- Preparation and installation of survey consoles, etc.
- Design and implementation of measuring systems for special purposes
Administration and Experience
- Technical project management for the surveying work
- Administrative project management for the survey work
- Attending the interests of the surveying on major construction sites in order to optimise the construction program
- Competent and professional communication in line with the project organisation towards the owner, construction management, contractor, surveyor, etc.
VS Engineers & Consultant social working conditions, personnel management and adherence to legal employment regulations, are contributing factors in keeping the fluctuations in staff at an overall low. This means that site-specific information and knowledge is retained within the company for longer. The many years of experience that our employees possess are extremely valuable for this part of the survey work.
News and Events
VSSAN instruments latest events will rotate here with venue, event date, time etc. short details can be here about this event.